QUALITY POLICY AND ENVIRONMENT
Earth, water and fire are the three elements of nature from which we manufacture all our products. Thus, Ceràmiques Graupera company with over 60 years of industry experience, has combined the roots of traditional ceramic design modern products, while maintaining the natural essence of ceramics.
Our concern towards better service encourages us to implement a comprehensive management system certified according to ISO 9001 and 14001 processes, establishing the following principles:
1. Knowledge and meeting the needs and expectations of our customers as well as statutory and regulatory requirements that may apply in each case.
2. Constant customer to manage incidents that might arise Service.
3. Commitment to continuous improvement in our production processes and management that allows us to be competitive with our value, using resources responsibly and reducing emissions consumption.
4. Involvement staff in each process with their training and development ensuring a good system operation.
5. Commitment technologically innovates and improves our facilities, increasing respect for the environment, safety and competitiveness, and turns them into the most advanced in the industry.
Based on these principles define and periodically revise quality objectives and environment.
20 de Abril de 2009