In compliance with the Law 34/2002, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, 11th July, we proceeed to inform you that:
- Purpose and contents of this website
This website has the purpose to inform of our products and news of CERÀMIQUES GRAUPERA, S.A. and to enable the contact.
CERÀMIQUES GRAUPERA, S.A. has the right to modify, at any time, any type of information contained in the website or configuration and presentation of it, without prior notice.
CERÀMIQUES GRAUPERA, S.A. has the right to deny, suspend, interrupt or cancel access or use, total or partial, of this website to those users or visitors who fail to comply any of the terms provided in this legal notice.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
All elements of this website, content, codes, source, form, design, pictures, brands, logos, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents are protected by the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property.
In any case, the access to the website implies the renouncement, transmission or total or partial transfer of the rights granted by the legislation on property rights. With independence of the purpose for which they were intended, the reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization requires in any case written authorization by CERÀMIQUES GRAUPERA, S.A.
Certain contents of this website belong to their respective authors and are used on this website for their assignment, authorization or license in favor of CERÀMIQUES GRAUPERA, S.A.
Users of the website, undertakes to use the contents in a diligent, correct and lawful manner, and undertakes to refrain from suppressing, evading or manipulating any device or security system of the rights of CERÀMIQUES GRAUPERA, S.A.
- Confidentiality and data protection policy
The personal data that would be provided by the user through the website, or by e-mail, are confidential and will be part of an automated file under the responsibility of CERÀMIQUES GRAUPERA, S.A. in order to manage the query and send the information requested.
The user will be solely responsible for the communication via e-mail with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information.
- Cookies policy
A cookie is a file that is downloaded in your PC when you access to specific websites. The cookies allows to a website, in other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user o their PC and, depending on the information that they contain and the way of use of the PC, they can be used to recognize the user.
We can distinguish several types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: Allow the user to navigate through the website by providing the services offered by the website such as identify the session, access to restricted access part, remembering elements of an order, making the purchase process, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks, …)
- Personalization cookies: Allow the user to access to the service with predefined features like language, browser, setting.
- Analysis cookies: Allow the anonymous analyze of the actions of the website users and allow the measurement of the activity of the websites and develop navigation profiles in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the management of the advertising spaces included in the web.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: They allow the management of advertising spaces on the web based on the behavior of users through the observation of their browsing habits.
CERÀMIQUES GRAUPERA, S.A. use this type of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: Those that are treated by us or by third parties, which allow us to identify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users.
We inform you that you can allow, block or remove the cookies installed in your computer by configuring the browser options installed in your computer.
- Chrome: Configuration àShow advanced options à Privacy à Content configuration
- Firefox: Tools à Options à Privacy à Records à Personal configuration
- Internet Explorer: Tools à Internet options à Privacy à Configuration
- Safari: Preferences à Security
- Responsibility and obligations
The content of this website has an informational purpose concerning business activityand our business activity. CERÀMIQUES GRAUPERA, S.A. is not responsible for any information that has not been prepared by them or not published under their authorization, as well as the liability that may arise from an inappropriate use of the contents.
The links contained in this website may direct to third-party web content. The purpose is to provide information on other web content that may be useful for the user. The mentioned websites do not belong to CERÀMIQUES GRAUPERA, S.A. does not review its contents and does not respond to them.
CERÀMIQUES GRAUPERA, SA is not liable for any damages that may be caused in the user's computer system, files or documents stored in them, derived from the presence of viruses or other harmful elements existing in the network, derived from the Internet browsing, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
The user that access to this website, accept the conditions exposed in this legal notice, assuming responsibility for the use, committing to make an appropriate use of the content and services offered.
CERÀMIQUES GRAUPERA, S.A. reserves the right to modify and/or update totally or partially the terms and conditions exposed, in other to adapt them to the applicable legislation at all the times. Any change will be published on the website by the Legal Notice and will be able to all users.
- Law and jurisdiction
CERÀMIQUES GRAUPERA, S.A. and the user, expressly waiving their jurisdiction, submit all interpretations or conflicts that may arise from this legal notice to the Courts and Tribunals of Girona.